Saturday, June 13, 2009

With very little sleep for the week, I find myself thinking of things that have laid dormant for some time. What I'm referring to is family, and what that means. What you do for or to individuals, is what defines your importance to that person. Family should give unconditional love. So does that mean that if, God forbid, a family member commits a felony, do you turn him or her in? Or do you do something ells. Now I feel lucky to not have had to deal with that, but some people have. Lets tone it down a bit and let's say that a family member steels from you. What would you do then? Some people would never talk to them again. With me, it would depend on how they handled the after math. If a person commits to a bad choice, what he or she does after the caca hits the fan, will in most cases give you a clear view into that individuals hart and mind. There is only so much that you can do. People who do not want to change, are not going to be persuaded to change. There are some exceptions to the rule, but for the most part if they do not want it there is very little you can do, other that keep them in your prayers. In closing I would like to thank the Doctors and Nurses for all the work they did on me. I have a new found respect for the VA. Yesterday I felt I was back on a military Hospital like the ones that I remember from childhood and active duty... Sianara