Friday, June 12, 2009

I got into my first fight when I was in kindergarten. I lost and ended up on top of an ant hill, put there by a bigger kid. Iv always said that you have to get your but kicked at least one time, so you know what its like. The lesson I learned was the one of mercy. Later, in first grad, I had a kid who wanted to fight me because I didn't back down to his remarks. So I told him that I would be happy to fight with him, as long as I change my school clothes, because if I got my school clothes dirty, my Dad would have my rear end. I won that fight. It was the first fight that I won. I remember my brother telling me what to do. He told me to strike first and hit hard. That's what I did, and the poor kid ran home in tears. I felt guilty for hurting someone like that, but I quickly recovered from that with the help of the victory over the bully. Sianara....