Monday, June 8, 2009

A new friend of mine turned me on to a verse in the Bible, Philippians ch-4 verse-4-5-6 and 7. Now ,I don't read the bible as much as I should, but It talks about the importance of being nice to every one. That really rang a bell with me, the being nice part. The reason I say this, is because when your in pain it's really easy to not be nice, I see it at the VA often. You have guy's coming in for service, and not feeling very good, and expect people to jump at their request. I mean if your in pain I can understand why you would be so demanding. I myself am one who goes in for service and tries to use more honey than vinegar, because in many VA's across the country there is a Veteran working behind the desk. When your in pain, that's when its hardest to be tolerant. So I welcome the challenge every time I deal with people who just don't care. Sianara....