Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One thing that I have definitively learned in my 40 years is that there are two kinds of people that walk the earth.. You have the ones who are in the pursuit of big money and or power, or both simultaneously. Or the other who is the one who finally figured out that they were not capable of both big money, or power, and decided to do what needs to be done to not live on the street, and in some cases to just be able to live period. Out of both types just mentioned, the first do it because that's what makes them happy, and the later do it, out of necessity. Don't get me wrong. There are exceptions to the rule, like the folk's who are community leaders, and community helpers, that pick up the slack that the Government machine creates, while trying to keep Americans in a position to move forward in as a positive way possible. The exceptions to the rule type people are my kind of people. The ones who believe that a Win Win situation is possible in this world. Earlier I wrote that I believe that we will have Peace on earth when all the people are gone. If you think about that statement, it really makes sense. I say that because most people get what they can, and allot of them feel that if nobody saw it then its OK. Well that thinking gets you a middle, if not less of the road kind of life. If that's what some people want, It's cool with me, because like Gorge Lopez mite say "Saves Que? just stay out of my way and it's all good. Last year I was at a location where I found myself sitting next to a Veteran who after sitting together for two hours, told me that he was in the battle of the Bulge where members of the 1st, 3rd and 9th Army's fought, and 77,000 men gave there life's, fighting under the command of Field Marshale Montgomery. I shook his hand and thanked him for not giving up. Until next time , as long as God gives my body breath, Sianara...........

No comments: