Saturday, October 31, 2009

Good Times.

As we approach years end. I cannot deny that three hundred and sixty five bad days are better than no days at all. My Mom always ask if I am happy. As her Son, I try to always answer with a yes. There have been times that I may have stretched the truth a little, but for the most part, I was able to answer with a yes. I remember sitting on the beach, watching the sun rising from the East. It was 1987 and I was on top of the world. I remember thinking that this was a time I would remember for a long time. Fortunately I never left the top. I have done whatever I wanted and when. This to me is priceless. I cant tell you how many people I would run into growing up and all I would hear is, I should of done this, or I would of done that but. It was my gaol in life from a very early age, to do every thing as if tomorrow is your last day on Earth. Some have come to not like me very much for the way that I am. To them I say, Good luck with that. Most have only added to the joy and good times. This goes out to my Fisherman Brother who is out somewhere off the coast of Alaska. He was on that beach with me on some of those blistery mornings. Sianara!