Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today was a great day. I have come to the realization that time is a precious commodity. Do not make the mistake of misunderstanding me when I say that. I am in a rush to get to heaven. I am in a rush to get rid of this flesh body that craves pleasures of the flesh. I mean who does not like feeling good. What I mean is that we have been given a small window in time to make a difference. To make a difference in the liefs of the people that are not able, and or are challenged when it comes to positive forward motion. We all have our limitations, but very few of us know our place. To many people need to portray themselves in a more favorable way than what they are really able to deliver. The individual that overstates there position in order to impress others is one who really needs help. I prey that they get it. Sianara.