Sunday, September 20, 2009

As I sit and enjoy the company of my children on this beautiful Sunday, I also think about the Mothers and Fathers across our great nation who are also sitting at home. In particular the ones who have a son or daughter that has taken an oath of office, and sworn allegiance to the United States of America. To protect her against any and all enemies. They have done this because they love their country, and because they love their family's. Laying ones life's on the line is the job of a soldier, and we as Americans should always know that we are able to do what we do on a daily basis, duo to the hard work and undying dedication of the United States Armed Forces. To my friend Rena, who's son Shane is on his way to serve his Country, I solute you and your Son. For you are true Patriots, and my love and prayers go out to you and your Family. God speed. Sianara!